Saturday 7 December 2013

Interview with a backpacker

South East Asia Backpacker magazine got into touch to interview me about my new book.

  If you're following me on my Facebook author page, you might have already seen this.
  I confess, with the Facebook post, you might have needed a magnifying glass to read as I just posted snaps I took from the print copy of the magazine. But the peeps at South East Asia Backpacker magazine also run a digital version!
  I quickly got my hands on that and after taking a few screen shots and chopping things up in Photoshop, I can now present you with the easier to read post of My first book interview! 

  The interview appeared alongside four other authors for the Places and Faces feature 'Could you write a book about your travels? 
  Myself (Twenty-something), Emily Barr (Backpack), Richard Arthur (I of the Sun), Lucy Cruikshanks (The Trader of Saigon) and Andy Hill (Mystic Fool) were all interviewed by Karen Farini for the September/October 2013 issue of South East Asia Backpacker magazine. Brace yourself! Here's mine... 



   So there we have it. Now you know a little more about me and the book. How did I do? Did it make you curious to read? I hope so!


Connect with me:
Twitter - @Paul_LEstrange
Blogger - http://www.paullestrange.blogspot.co.uk/  

Like these words? Subscribe, Comment and Share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment